Hallowe’en is coming fast and furious so I thought I’d bring you a list of some pretty awesome DIY decor ideas made by some great people. There’s a little something for everyone on this list with varying skill levels. There are some that are perfect for the kids and some that are just for you! Let’s dive into the Top 10 DIY Creative Halloween Decor Ideas
1. These Floating Witch Hats via Polkadot Chair one looks amazing hanging from a covered porch or, if the weather allows, from some trees. These Floating Witch Hats are definitely unique and will have your neighbours talking!
3. Check out this amazing step by step by One Little Project. Every step is carefully outlined making this DIY tutorial fun and easy. These cute Yarn Pumpkins are sure to impress the guests and would look oh so cute on your mantel!
4. This one says it’s for fall but I have it on good authority that you can create it for halloween! If you want to make it a little more spooky consider painting the back board black and adding some skeleton letters.
5. Smart Fun DIY has put together this DIY decor idea using glass vases and water beads. It’s a perfect Halloween project that can be displayed anywhere in the house. See her awesome step by step, there’s even a video!
6. With just 3 materials these Mummy Lights are super fun and cute! The kids will get a kick out of making these. Hi Sugarplum will let you know exactly how to get these googly eyed lights on your mantel asap.
We’re Just Getting Started! More DIY Halloween Decor to Go!
7. And Then Home brings us a pictured step by step this DIY decor project is easy and looks amazing. Use these Paper Bag Lanterns to guide your guests to your door, or have them placed around your house for some illuminating holiday beauty.
9. Looking for something a little more creepy?? Your friends are sure to get a kick (foot…hand?) out of this DIY Coat Rack. Designs Sponge shows you how to hang your coats halloween style with their step by step.