Top 20 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, Decor and Recipes
St. Patrick’s Day is almost here!! There’s still time to make that last minute craft, decor piece or recipe before your St. Patrick’s Day party. There are lots of ideas here from craft ideas for the kids to great tasting treats for colleagues, friends and family. No matter what your St. Patrick’s Day plans are you’re sure to find something on this list of Top 20 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, Decor and Recipes to suit!
Check out the Top 20 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes, Decor and Crafts below!
1. This Pot of Gold Craft by I Heart Nap Time is a great gift idea!
2. Check out this amazing Plywood St. Patrick’s Day Wreath, will look amazing on the front door or even over a fireplace.
3. These fun St. Patrick’s Day Straw Decor props will be very cute in cocktails for a festive touch!
4. Check out these clover chair sashes, perfect for entertaining or to brighten your home and feel festive. Be sure to check out the easy step by step!
5. This Shamrock Wreath is amazing and it’s made of beans!
6. My daughter loved making this End of the Rainbow Twirler, so much that we ended up with quite a few!!
7. Having a couple of kids over for a St. Patrick’s Day blast? Consider making these Clover Lei’s, they would be a hit for sure.
8. My daughters are really into princess lately so creating this Shamrock Wand was perfect. It provided hours of fun during and after the craft! andthenhome – shamrock wand
9. Check out these Little Shamrock Men – too cute not to make with the kids.
10. Easy to make, lot’s of fun! Your kids will love making this Leprechaun…especially painting his bread.
11. These cookies are delicious. A pistachio and chocolate is the perfect blend, add in the green and it becomes pleasentlt festive!
12. Sweet and salty, this Shamrock Cracker Toffee will satisfy both cravings.
13. An easy to make morning shake, festively green for St. Patrick’s Day!
14. A chocolaty treat the whole family will enjoy, with a light mint flavour added in.
15. These Leprechaun Hats are the cutest and very tasty! Serve to your family or bring to the office for a festive surprise.
16. Mint chocolate truffles? Yes please! Bite size St. Patrick’s day treats everyone will love.
17. Using marshmallow cream and cream cheese this dip is to die for. Serve with apple slices and mint cookies.
18. This Lucky Rainbow Jello looks amazing on the table and tastes even better! Take a look at the easy recipe.
19. Need a drink to add to your St. Patrick’s Day spread? Try this lemon-lime punch.
20. This one is for adults only! Serve this Shamrock Sour Cocktail to your friends, it’ll be a festive hit.